ZIPP offers an aftermarket N3W freehub for ZR1 and Cognition V2 hubs. Earlier hub models, including the 176 hubs used on 303S, do not support Campy EKAR.
Articles in this section
- I need to replace the freehub in my ZIPP wheel. How do I choose the correct model and version?
- What is the maximum weight limit for ZIPP Wheels?
- Is my older ZIPP wheel compatible with 11-speed drivetrains?
- Is my spoked ZIPP wheel compatible with an XDR conversion for AXS use?
- Is my ZIPP disc wheel compatible with an XDR conversion?
- Does ZIPP still produce freehubs for 182 and earlier model hubs?
- Does ZIPP offer a Campy N3W freehub option for the EKAR drivetrain?
- Can I use ZIPP Wheels on my tandem bike?
- What spare parts are available for my ZIPP crank?