Super9 disc brake and 11-speed Super9 rim brake discs are XDR-ready, with freehub conversions available. Rim brake and disc brake discs use different hubs and require a different freehub for compatibility. Earlier 10-speed disc wheels will not accept an XDR conversion.
Articles in this section
- I need to replace the freehub in my ZIPP wheel. How do I choose the correct model and version?
- What is the maximum weight limit for ZIPP Wheels?
- Is my older ZIPP wheel compatible with 11-speed drivetrains?
- Is my spoked ZIPP wheel compatible with an XDR conversion for AXS use?
- Is my ZIPP disc wheel compatible with an XDR conversion?
- Does ZIPP still produce freehubs for 182 and earlier model hubs?
- Does ZIPP offer a Campy N3W freehub option for the EKAR drivetrain?
- Can I use ZIPP Wheels on my tandem bike?
- What spare parts are available for my ZIPP crank?