The intended riding application for the ZIPP 1ZERO HITOP is cross-country, racing, or riding with light trail bikes, hardtail mountain bikes, or full suspension bikes with up to 130mm travel.
Articles in this section
- What is the intended riding application for the ZIPP 1ZERO HITOP?
- What is the difference between HITOP SW and HITOP S?
- Does the 1ZERO HITOP use a hookless rim bead seat design?
- Can I use the 1ZERO HITOP wheels on an e-bike or DH bike?
- Is it safe to use tire levers when installing tires on 1ZERO HITOP wheels?
- Where are 1ZERO HITOP rims made? Where are complete 1ZERO HITOP wheels built?
- Can I order custom color graphics on my 1ZERO HITOP wheels?
- Are the 1ZERO HITOP graphics under a clear coat? Can they be removed?
- Is there a rider weight restriction for the 1ZERO HITOP wheels?
- Is the warranty period the same for rims as it is for complete wheels?