Zipp or our regional service partners will repair or replace the wheel based on our evaluation of the reported issue. In the case of repair, wheels will be tested to meet our factory performance and safety standards before being returned to our customer.
Articles in this section
- Are bearings, spokes, and freehub bodies covered under warranty?
- Do I need to register for the Zipp Lifetime Warranty?
- Where can I find the Zipp warranty policy?
- I’m the second owner of my Zipp wheels. Are my wheels covered under the Zipp Lifetime Warranty?
- How do I submit a warranty claim for my Zipp component?
- What happens once I bring the product to an authorized dealer and request a warranty replacement?
- My Zipp MOTO wheels are from a model year prior to 2021. Are they covered under the Zipp Lifetime Warranty?
- If I crash in a race will my Zipp product be covered under the Zipp Lifetime Warranty policy?
- Is cosmetic damage covered under the Zipp Lifetime Warranty policy?
- Do I get a new wheel or a repair under the Zipp Lifetime Warranty policy?