Yes, the original owner with proof of purchase can use the Keep Rolling program to purchase a replacement product at a reduced price as many times as they need to. Consult your local dealer for details.
Can Zipp's Keep Rolling program be used more than once?
- Is Zipp's Keep Rolling policy free of cost?
- If my wheel is repaired or replaced through Zipp's Keep Rolling program, is it still covered under the Zipp Lifetime Warranty?
- What if I accidently damage my Zipp wheels outside of their intended use?
- Can I use Zipp's Keep Rolling program to purchase a different Zipp wheel or a wheel with different specifications?
- Are bearings, spokes, and freehub bodies covered under warranty?