No, these are serviceable parts that are designed to be replaced throughout the life of the wheel to keep it performing at a high level. View the full warranty policy for more details on wear and tear parts. Contact your local SRAM/Zipp Dealer for evaluation and recommendations on servicing your wheel.
Articles in this section
- Are bearings, spokes, and freehub bodies covered under warranty?
- Do I need to register for the Zipp Lifetime Warranty?
- Where can I find the Zipp warranty policy?
- I’m the second owner of my Zipp wheels. Are my wheels covered under the Zipp Lifetime Warranty?
- How do I submit a warranty claim for my Zipp component?
- What happens once I bring the product to an authorized dealer and request a warranty replacement?
- My Zipp MOTO wheels are from a model year prior to 2021. Are they covered under the Zipp Lifetime Warranty?
- If I crash in a race will my Zipp product be covered under the Zipp Lifetime Warranty policy?
- Is cosmetic damage covered under the Zipp Lifetime Warranty policy?
- Do I get a new wheel or a repair under the Zipp Lifetime Warranty policy?