Current tubeless and tubeless ready tires are compatible with the Zipp 101 XPLR wheels. Zipp is an active member of ETRTO and ISO, international standards committees. We have contributed to the regulation of the interface of tubeless tires on hookless rims. Our hookless rims are fully compliant to the published standard, ensuring a safe and reliable compatibility with all tires that comply to this standard. Please refer to your preferred tire manufacturer to ensure their products comply. For more details and to see a current list of confirmed compatible tire manufacturers, check out our hookless rim tire compatibility FAQ.
Articles in this section
- Is the Zipp 101 XPLR wheelset approved for e-bike use?
- Do Zipp 101 XPLR rims come with tubeless rim tape installed?
- What spokes are used on the Zipp 101 XPLR wheelset?
- What is the weight of the Zipp 101 XPLR wheelset?
- What is the rider weight limit for the Zipp 101 XPLR wheels?
- Can I buy a Zipp 101 XPLR rim on its own?
- What is the overall rim specification for the Zipp 101 XPLR wheelset (depth, width)?
- Can you run a tube in a Zipp 101 XPLR rim with a tubeless tire?
- The new Zipp 101 XPLR wheels have a tubeless profile with hookless, straight sides. Do you have a list of tires that are compatible?
- Is the Zipp 101 XPLR wheelset Tubeless compatible?