The ZR1 front and rear hub shells use 61903 bearings, part number 11.2018.064.000. If you need to replace the driver body bearings, please replace the complete driver body.
Articles in this section
- How do I change the endcaps of my ZR1 hub?
- How do I service my ZR1 hubs?
- Do you need a spacer on the XDR driver body when fitting a cassette?
- Is the Zipp 101 XPLR hub available in Boost spacing?
- What is the hub spacing for ZR1 disc brake hubs?
- What driver bodies are offered for ZR1 hubs?
- What bearing size does the ZR1 hub use?
- Is the ZR1 disc hub offered as 6 bolt or Center Locking rotor interface?
- How many points of engagement does the Zipp ZR1 rear hub have?
- What hub does the Zipp 101 XPLR wheel use?