The Zipp 101 XPLR wheelsets and rims are offered Standard (dark grey) or Kwiqsand (smokey taupe). They are adhesive decals so they can be replaced.
Articles in this section
- What is the MSRP of the Zipp 101 XPLR wheelset?
- Will the 101 XPLR wheels fit my Cannondale Ai road bike?
- Where are the Zipp 101 XPLR rims manufactured?
- Can I use TyreWiz with the Zipp 101 XPLR wheelset?
- What is MOTO Technology?
- What are the key features and main benefits of Zipp 101 XPLR wheelset?
- Are colored decals offered for the Zipp 101 XPLR wheelset?
- Do I need more fork/frame clearance for ankle compliance?
- Why would I pick Zipp 101 XPLR wheels for gravel riding instead of the 303 S or 303 Firecrest tubeless wheels?
- What is “Ankle Compliance”?