Yes, the original owner maintains the Lifetime Warranty. This only applies to wheels from model year 2021+ that previously qualified for the Zipp Lifetime Warranty policy. Proof of purchase is required to submit all warranty or Keep Rolling program claims. Consult your local dealer or see our full warranty policy for details.
Articles in this section
- What if I accidently damage my Zipp wheels outside of their intended use?
- Can I use Zipp's Keep Rolling program to purchase a different Zipp wheel or a wheel with different specifications?
- Can Zipp's Keep Rolling program be used more than once?
- Is Zipp's Keep Rolling policy free of cost?
- If my wheel is repaired or replaced through Zipp's Keep Rolling program, is it still covered under the Zipp Lifetime Warranty?