The new Cognition rear hub with Axial Clutch V2 technology reduces drag and lowers friction with a new Sylomer spring system with 54 points of engagement.
Articles in this section
- What is the new spring system in the updated Cognition rear hub?
- Can the new Axial Clutch V2 be retrofitted to a current Cognition hub?
- What are the benefits of the new hub vs. the old Cognition hub?
- How many points of engagement does the Zipp Cognition V2 rear hub have?
- Is the Cognition disc hub 6 bolt or Center Lock interface?
- What hub does the current NSW wheelsets use?