The combination of a new rim laminate with a wider rim profile optimized for tire interface transforms your ride experience to overcome the four barriers to speed: wind resistance, gravity, rolling resistance, and vibration losses.
Articles in this section
- What tubeless tires are compatible with Zipp hookless rims?
- What are the tire size limitations for my Zipp wheel?
- What are the tire pressure recommendations for my Zipp wheel?
- Is a wider tire with lower pressure faster?
- Are Vittoria Air-Liner tire inserts compatible with Zipp hookless rims?
- What is Total System Efficiency (TSE) and why is it important?
- Can I use a tube with my ZIPP hookless rim?