30mm is the minimum tire width for the Zipp 101 XPLR wheel. 40-55mm is the ideal tire width for the Zipp 101 XPLR wheel.
What is the minimum tire size for Zipp 101 XPLR wheel?
- What is the maximum tire size recommendation/limit for the Zipp 101 XPLR wheel?
- What tubeless tires are compatible with Zipp hookless rims?
- What is the overall rim specification for the Zipp 101 XPLR wheelset (depth, width)?
- Does Quarq TyreWiz for MOTO require a special valve stem or is it a standard replaceable stem?
- What tires are compatible with Zipp 303, 404, and 808 Firecrest hookless rims?