The ZR1 disc hub is offered as Center Lock rotor interface only. Lockrings are included.
Articles in this section
- How do I change the endcaps of my ZR1 hub?
- How do I service my ZR1 hubs?
- Do you need a spacer on the XDR driver body when fitting a cassette?
- Is the Zipp 101 XPLR hub available in Boost spacing?
- What is the hub spacing for ZR1 disc brake hubs?
- What driver bodies are offered for ZR1 hubs?
- What bearing size does the ZR1 hub use?
- Is the ZR1 disc hub offered as 6 bolt or Center Locking rotor interface?
- How many points of engagement does the Zipp ZR1 rear hub have?
- What hub does the Zipp 101 XPLR wheel use?