The Zipp 101 XPLR is a purpose-built wheelset for gravel, based on a single wall rim that features Ankle Compliance. This concept allows the wheel to have “suspension” for gravel bikes in a way that reduces the harmful vibrations through to the rider. As a result, riders experience less body fatigue, allowing them to stay fresh through the ride and finish strongly. The Zipp 101 XPLR wheelset also increases traction for more control when cornering and reduces the chance of getting a pinch flat.
Articles in this section
- What is the MSRP of the Zipp 101 XPLR wheelset?
- Will the 101 XPLR wheels fit my Cannondale Ai road bike?
- Where are the Zipp 101 XPLR rims manufactured?
- Can I use TyreWiz with the Zipp 101 XPLR wheelset?
- What is MOTO Technology?
- What are the key features and main benefits of Zipp 101 XPLR wheelset?
- Are colored decals offered for the Zipp 101 XPLR wheelset?
- Do I need more fork/frame clearance for ankle compliance?
- Why would I pick Zipp 101 XPLR wheels for gravel riding instead of the 303 S or 303 Firecrest tubeless wheels?
- What is “Ankle Compliance”?