No. However the wider profile of the rim will expand the tire width a little. Riding lower tire pressure will also increase the need for more clearance.
Do I need more fork/frame clearance for ankle compliance?
- Does the Zipp 3ZERO MOTO and 101 XPLR rim's "ankle compliance" technology increase the likelihood of tires burping air?
- Why would I pick Zipp 101 XPLR wheels for gravel riding instead of the 303 S or 303 Firecrest tubeless wheels?
- What is “Ankle Compliance”?
- How do the spokes and nipples respond to “ankle compliance?” on Zipp 3ZERO MOTO and 101 XPLR wheels?
- What tubeless tires are compatible with Zipp hookless rims?