No. However the wider profile of the rim will expand the tire width a little. Riding lower tire pressure will also increase the need for more clearance.
Articles in this section
- What is the MSRP of the Zipp 101 XPLR wheelset?
- Will the 101 XPLR wheels fit my Cannondale Ai road bike?
- Where are the Zipp 101 XPLR rims manufactured?
- Can I use TyreWiz with the Zipp 101 XPLR wheelset?
- What is MOTO Technology?
- What are the key features and main benefits of Zipp 101 XPLR wheelset?
- Are colored decals offered for the Zipp 101 XPLR wheelset?
- Do I need more fork/frame clearance for ankle compliance?
- Why would I pick Zipp 101 XPLR wheels for gravel riding instead of the 303 S or 303 Firecrest tubeless wheels?
- What is “Ankle Compliance”?