No, wear and tear parts on Zipp wheels are not replaced under warranty. Riders should regularly service and replace wear and tear parts on their wheels to keep them performing at their best. Consult your local dealer for details.
Does the Zipp Lifetime Warranty policy cover service and wear parts?
- What is the warranty policy for wheels and components that do not qualify for the Zipp Lifetime Warranty?
- What is the warranty for Zipp wheels and components (handlebars, stems, seatposts)?
- Who is responsible for shipping my wheel for service under the Zipp Lifetime Warranty policy?
- What happens once I bring the product to an authorized dealer and request a warranty replacement?
- Are bearings, spokes, and freehub bodies covered under warranty?