Warranty claims must be processed by an authorized dealer. Please take your Zipp product and original proof of purchase to the point of purchase to submit the component for warranty evaluation.
Articles in this section
- Are bearings, spokes, and freehub bodies covered under warranty?
- Do I need to register for the Zipp Lifetime Warranty?
- Where can I find the Zipp warranty policy?
- I’m the second owner of my Zipp wheels. Are my wheels covered under the Zipp Lifetime Warranty?
- How do I submit a warranty claim for my Zipp component?
- What happens once I bring the product to an authorized dealer and request a warranty replacement?
- My Zipp MOTO wheels are from a model year prior to 2021. Are they covered under the Zipp Lifetime Warranty?
- If I crash in a race will my Zipp product be covered under the Zipp Lifetime Warranty policy?
- Is cosmetic damage covered under the Zipp Lifetime Warranty policy?
- Do I get a new wheel or a repair under the Zipp Lifetime Warranty policy?