For product damaged outside of their intended use—such as damage sustained during transportation and misuse—Zipp offers the Keep Rolling paid replacement program to replace or repair the product for a reduced cost. This program only applies to wheels from Model Year 2021 and newer to the original owner with proof of purchase. Riders may contact their local authorized dealer for repair evaluations. Check out our Keep Rolling information page for more details.
Articles in this section
- What if I accidently damage my Zipp wheels outside of their intended use?
- Can I use Zipp's Keep Rolling program to purchase a different Zipp wheel or a wheel with different specifications?
- Can Zipp's Keep Rolling program be used more than once?
- Is Zipp's Keep Rolling policy free of cost?
- If my wheel is repaired or replaced through Zipp's Keep Rolling program, is it still covered under the Zipp Lifetime Warranty?