The new Zipp 353 NSW Tubeless disc brake wheelset is the lightest non-tubular Zipp wheelset ever at 1255g (580g front, 675g rear), based on 12mm thru axle end caps and XDR driver rear hub configuration. No tape or valves are included in these weights.
Articles in this section
- Is the Zipp 353, 454 and 858 NSW offered in 650b?
- What model spokes and nipples are used in the Zipp 353,454 and 858 NSW wheelset?
- What is the rider weight limit for the Zipp 353, 454 and 858 NSW wheels?
- What is the benefit of the sawtooth shape of the Zipp 353, 454 and 858 NSW rims?
- What is the weight of the new Zipp 353 NSW Tubeless wheelset?