Zipp 101 XPLR wheels use 28x Sapim CX-Sprint spokes with Aluminum Secure-Loc nipples per wheel. These J-bend spokes are laced 3-cross.
Articles in this section
- Is the Zipp 101 XPLR wheelset approved for e-bike use?
- Do Zipp 101 XPLR rims come with tubeless rim tape installed?
- What spokes are used on the Zipp 101 XPLR wheelset?
- What is the weight of the Zipp 101 XPLR wheelset?
- What is the rider weight limit for the Zipp 101 XPLR wheels?
- Can I buy a Zipp 101 XPLR rim on its own?
- What is the overall rim specification for the Zipp 101 XPLR wheelset (depth, width)?
- Can you run a tube in a Zipp 101 XPLR rim with a tubeless tire?
- The new Zipp 101 XPLR wheels have a tubeless profile with hookless, straight sides. Do you have a list of tires that are compatible?
- Is the Zipp 101 XPLR wheelset Tubeless compatible?