Every 3ZERO MOTO carbon rim is laid up by hand and molded at our factory in Indianapolis. We’ve made carbon wheels from scratch starting with single plies of carbon in Indianapolis for over 30 years. For the American market, after the rim is cured our expert wheel builders lace up and true the wheels by hand in the same factory. For the European market, we ship the Indy-made 3ZERO MOTO rims to our factory in Coimbra, Portugal, where they are laced up and trued by hand.
Articles in this section
- Where are Zipp 3ZERO MOTO rims made and built?
- What is the intended riding application for the Zipp 3ZERO MOTO?
- Are Zipp 3ZERO MOTO wheels E-MTB approved?
- Does the Zipp 3ZERO MOTO use a hookless rim bead seat design?
- Are complete 3ZERO MOTO wheelsets available with both Boost and non-Boost hub options?
- Is there a Super Boost Plus complete 3ZERO MOTO wheelset option?
- Is there a rider weight restriction for Zipp 3ZERO MOTO wheels?
- Is there an expected fatigue life for the Zipp 3ZERO MOTO rim?
- Is the warranty period the same for Zipp 3ZERO MOTO rims as it is for complete wheels?
- Can I order custom color graphics for Zipp 3ZERO MOTO rims?