Every 3ZERO MOTO carbon rim is laid up by hand and molded at our factory in Indianapolis. We’ve made carbon wheels from scratch starting with single plies of carbon in Indianapolis for over 30 years. For the American market, after the rim is cured our expert wheel builders lace up and true the wheels by hand in the same factory. For the European market, we ship the Indy-made 3ZERO MOTO rims to our factory in Coimbra, Portugal, where they are laced up and trued by hand.
Where are Zipp 3ZERO MOTO rims made and built?
- What is the intended riding application for the Zipp 3ZERO MOTO?
- Can I order custom color graphics for Zipp 3ZERO MOTO rims?
- What spokes and nipples are used for the 3ZERO MOTO wheelset?
- Which Zipp wheels can be upgraded to ceramic bearings?
- Are there any tire pressure recommendations or requirements for the Zipp 3ZERO MOTO?