Yes. Plastic tire levers are safe to use on 3ZERO wheels. Just keep in mind that, like all taped tubeless wheels, you’ll need to take some care not to poke holes in the rim tape when using tire levers. However, the 3ZERO MOTO has been designed to make tire installation as easy as possible. No tools or help from friends are typically needed thanks to a rim profile and spoke-bed strip designed to make mounting and airing up tubeless tires the way it should be: simple.
Articles in this section
- What do the lights on TyreWiz mean?
- Can I use any type of tire sidewall casing?
- What tire widths are recommended for the 3ZERO MOTO?
- What prevents the spoke nipples from poking through the tape on Zipp 3ZERO MOTO rims?
- What type of rim tape is required for Zipp 3ZERO MOTO rims?
- Can I remove TyreWiz from my Zipp 3ZERO MOTO during a ride if I need to install a tube?
- Is it safe to use tire levers when installing tires on Zipp 3ZERO MOTO wheels?
- Can I use Zipp 3ZERO MOTO wheels on an DH bike?