Yes. 120kg/265lbs for the complete system weight (Bike+Rider+Gear).
Articles in this section
- Where are Zipp 3ZERO MOTO rims made and built?
- What is the intended riding application for the Zipp 3ZERO MOTO?
- Are Zipp 3ZERO MOTO wheels E-MTB approved?
- Does the Zipp 3ZERO MOTO use a hookless rim bead seat design?
- Are complete 3ZERO MOTO wheelsets available with both Boost and non-Boost hub options?
- Is there a Super Boost Plus complete 3ZERO MOTO wheelset option?
- Is there a rider weight restriction for Zipp 3ZERO MOTO wheels?
- Is there an expected fatigue life for the Zipp 3ZERO MOTO rim?
- Is the warranty period the same for Zipp 3ZERO MOTO rims as it is for complete wheels?
- Can I order custom color graphics for Zipp 3ZERO MOTO rims?