Yes. 142mm rear and 100mm front hubs are too narrow to provide proper lateral stiffness due to the spoke bracing angle of wheels built with these hubs. Also, hubs wider than 157mm (Super Boost Plus) are not compatible with the spoke drilling angle used on 3ZERO MOTO rims.
Articles in this section
- What is the rim ERD (effective rim diameter)?
- What spoke drilling options are available?
- What spokes and nipples are used for the 3ZERO MOTO wheelset?
- Are 3ZERO MOTO rims asymmetrical? If so, what is the spoke drilling offset?
- What spoke lengths are used for the 3ZERO MOTO wheelsets?
- Are there any hub flange spacing limitations when building wheels with 3ZERO MOTO rims?