No. However, the valve-mounted TyreWiz device has an LED flash sequence that signals where tire pressure is relative to the set range (green = good, slow red = too low, fast red = too high). The range must be set in the app.
Articles in this section
- Does Quarq TyreWiz for MOTO require a special valve stem or is it a standard replaceable stem?
- Does Quarq TyreWiz for MOTO work with all tire sealants?
- How long does the Quarq TyreWiz for MOTO battery last?
- What settings can I adjust with the TyreWiz App?
- What information does Quarq TyreWiz for MOTO deliver?
- Does the TyreWiz app have a push notification option if the tire pressure is out of set range?
- Can I buy 3ZERO MOTO rims with or without TyreWiz?
- Can I buy complete 3ZERO MOTO wheels with or without TyreWiz?