Yes. You will need to remove the complete TyreWiz device and valve to make this change. It can be done by hand without tools.
Articles in this section
- If my TyreWiz breaks, can I install a normal tubeless valve?
- If spokes are slightly too long and extend past the end of the spoke nipple, will it poke through the rim tape?
- Is there a specific spoke tension required when building Zipp 3ZERO MOTO wheels?
- Do 3ZERO MOTO rims need to be built with a particular spoke lacing pattern?
- Are there specific spoke and spoke nipple types or brands that Zipp recommends for building 3ZERO MOTO rims?
- Can rims be built using either alloy or brass spoke nipples?
- Are spoke nipple washers required?
- Do I need some sort of lubrication between the washer and the nipple head for the Zipp 3ZERO MOTO?