Zipp ceramic bearings are made in Germany to Zipp’s specifications by a partner supplier specializing in medical equipment. The bearing kits are manufactured and assembled in the same location to ensure precise tolerances.
Where are Zipp ceramic bearings manufactured?
- How much does it cost to upgrade my Zipp wheels to ceramic bearings?
- Which Zipp ceramic bearing upgrade kit do I need for my wheels?
- Can I install ceramic bearings in Zipp wheels myself?
- Which Zipp wheels can be upgraded to ceramic bearings?
- Can I upgrade my driver body bearings to ceramic bearings?