Both the front and rear hubs use two bearings each. Compatible Zipp driver bodies use an additional pair of bearings. See the list of compatible driver bodies here. Each ceramic bearing upgrade kit comes with two bearings, enough for a single wheel or compatible driver body.
Articles in this section
- Which Zipp wheels can be upgraded to ceramic bearings?
- Which Zipp ceramic bearing upgrade kit do I need for my wheels?
- Where are Zipp ceramic bearings manufactured?
- How much does it cost to upgrade my Zipp wheels to ceramic bearings?
- Can I upgrade my driver body bearings to ceramic bearings?
- Can I install ceramic bearings in Zipp wheels myself?
- What parts do I need to upgrade my entire Zipp wheelset to ceramic bearings?
- Do I need to replace all of the bearings with ceramic bearings if I upgrade?
- Can I upgrade my 88 & 188 Zipp hub with ceramic bearings?