No. Upgrading only the hub shell bearings will provide the greatest performance benefits, even if your driver body is not upgradable to ceramic. You can choose to upgrade one wheel or both.
Articles in this section
- Which Zipp wheels can be upgraded to ceramic bearings?
- Which Zipp ceramic bearing upgrade kit do I need for my wheels?
- Where are Zipp ceramic bearings manufactured?
- How much does it cost to upgrade my Zipp wheels to ceramic bearings?
- Can I upgrade my driver body bearings to ceramic bearings?
- Can I install ceramic bearings in Zipp wheels myself?
- What parts do I need to upgrade my entire Zipp wheelset to ceramic bearings?
- Do I need to replace all of the bearings with ceramic bearings if I upgrade?
- Can I upgrade my 88 & 188 Zipp hub with ceramic bearings?