No. Currently this upgrade is only available for hubs manufactured after 2015.
Articles in this section
- Which Zipp wheels can be upgraded to ceramic bearings?
- Which Zipp ceramic bearing upgrade kit do I need for my wheels?
- Where are Zipp ceramic bearings manufactured?
- How much does it cost to upgrade my Zipp wheels to ceramic bearings?
- Can I upgrade my driver body bearings to ceramic bearings?
- Can I install ceramic bearings in Zipp wheels myself?
- What parts do I need to upgrade my entire Zipp wheelset to ceramic bearings?
- Do I need to replace all of the bearings with ceramic bearings if I upgrade?
- Can I upgrade my 88 & 188 Zipp hub with ceramic bearings?