Our proprietary Sawtooth rim profile takes design cues from nature for our highest performing wheel when it comes to aero efficiency and crosswind stability. The Hyperfoil nodes provide structural strength, allowing the rim to be made lighter – only 1530g per wheelset, a savings of over 242g from the previous version! A Sawtooth rim with Hyperfoil nodes and HexFin ABLC dimple pattern offers top aero and crosswind-stability performance with an undulating rim depth for excellent aerobalance.
Articles in this section
- What is the maximum tire pressure for the Zipp 858 NSW Tubeless disc brake wheel?
- What is the minimum tire width for Zipp 858 NSW wheel?
- What model spokes and nipples are used in the Zipp 858 NSW wheelset?
- What are the overall dimensions of the Zipp 858 NSW hookless disc brake rim?
- Is the Cognition V2 disc brake hub 6-bolt or Centerlock interface?
- How many points of engagement does the Zipp Cognition V2 rear hub have?
- What are the benefits of the new Zipp Cognition V2 hub vs. the original Cognition hub?
- Can the new Zipp Axial Clutch V2 be retrofitted to a current Cognition hub?
- What spring clutch does the new Cognition rear hub use?
- What hub does the Zipp 858 NSW disc brake wheelset use?