The new Zipp 858 NSW Tubeless disc brake wheelset weighs in at 1530g (716g front, 814g rear), based on 12mm thru axle end caps and XDR driver rear hub configuration. (No tape or valve included in weight.)
Articles in this section
- What is the maximum tire pressure for the Zipp 858 NSW Tubeless disc brake wheel?
- What is the minimum tire width for Zipp 858 NSW wheel?
- What model spokes and nipples are used in the Zipp 858 NSW wheelset?
- What are the overall dimensions of the Zipp 858 NSW hookless disc brake rim?
- Is the Cognition V2 disc brake hub 6-bolt or Centerlock interface?
- How many points of engagement does the Zipp Cognition V2 rear hub have?
- What are the benefits of the new Zipp Cognition V2 hub vs. the original Cognition hub?
- Can the new Zipp Axial Clutch V2 be retrofitted to a current Cognition hub?
- What spring clutch does the new Cognition rear hub use?
- What hub does the Zipp 858 NSW disc brake wheelset use?