The Zipp 808 Firecrest wheelset uses Sapim CX-Sprint spokes, with a spoke count of 20. Built with external alloy nipples in a two-cross spoke pattern for the front wheel, the rear wheel has a radial laced drive side and two-cross non-drive.
Articles in this section
- What is the warranty coverage for Zipp wheels?
- What is the minimum tire pressure for the Zipp 808 Firecrest or 858 NSW wheel?
- What is the recommended tire pressure to use for the Zipp 858 NSW or 808 Firecrest disc brake Tubeless wheel for my riding weight in PSI?
- What about tire size and the rule of 105?
- The new Zipp 858 NSW and 808 Firecrest disc brake wheels have a tubeless profile with hookless, straight sides. Do you have a list of tires that are compatible?
- Is the Zipp 808 Firecrest or 858 NSW offered in 650b?
- Do the Zipp 808 Firecrest and 858 NSW wheels ship with tubeless rim tape installed?
- What model spokes and nipples are used in the Zipp 808 Tubeless disc brake wheelset?
- What are the overall dimensions of the Zipp 808 Firecrest hookless disc brake rim?
- How many points of engagement does the Zipp ZR1 hub rear hub have?