The Zipp 858 NSW wheelset uses Sapim CX-Ray spokes, with a spoke count of 20. Built with external alloy nipples in a two-cross spoke pattern for the front wheel, the rear wheel has a radial laced drive side and two-cross non-drive.
Articles in this section
- What is the maximum tire pressure for the Zipp 858 NSW Tubeless disc brake wheel?
- What is the minimum tire width for Zipp 858 NSW wheel?
- What model spokes and nipples are used in the Zipp 858 NSW wheelset?
- What are the overall dimensions of the Zipp 858 NSW hookless disc brake rim?
- Is the Cognition V2 disc brake hub 6-bolt or Centerlock interface?
- How many points of engagement does the Zipp Cognition V2 rear hub have?
- What are the benefits of the new Zipp Cognition V2 hub vs. the original Cognition hub?
- Can the new Zipp Axial Clutch V2 be retrofitted to a current Cognition hub?
- What spring clutch does the new Cognition rear hub use?
- What hub does the Zipp 858 NSW disc brake wheelset use?