Zipp has lifetime warranty coverage against manufacture defect, and impact damage warranty coverage during intended use that will cover all 2021 Zipp products and beyond. Lifetime warranty coverage applies to the original owner for product purchased through authorized Zipp retail channels and is not transferable. Proof of purchase is required. Zipp electronic components will maintain a 2-year warranty coverage from original purchase date. See our full warranty statement here: https://www.sram.com/en/zipp/campaigns/life-happens
Articles in this section
- What is the warranty coverage for Zipp wheels?
- What is the minimum tire pressure for the Zipp 808 Firecrest or 858 NSW wheel?
- What is the recommended tire pressure to use for the Zipp 858 NSW or 808 Firecrest disc brake Tubeless wheel for my riding weight in PSI?
- What about tire size and the rule of 105?
- The new Zipp 858 NSW and 808 Firecrest disc brake wheels have a tubeless profile with hookless, straight sides. Do you have a list of tires that are compatible?
- Is the Zipp 808 Firecrest or 858 NSW offered in 650b?
- Do the Zipp 808 Firecrest and 858 NSW wheels ship with tubeless rim tape installed?
- What model spokes and nipples are used in the Zipp 808 Tubeless disc brake wheelset?
- What are the overall dimensions of the Zipp 808 Firecrest hookless disc brake rim?
- How many points of engagement does the Zipp ZR1 hub rear hub have?