Zipp has lifetime warranty coverage against manufacture defect, and impact damage warranty coverage during intended use that will cover all 2021 Zipp products and beyond. Lifetime warranty coverage applies to the original owner for product purchased through authorized Zipp retail channels and is not transferable. Proof of purchase is required. Zipp electronic components will maintain a 2-year warranty coverage from original purchase date. See our full warranty statement here: https://www.sram.com/en/zipp/campaigns/life-happens
What is the warranty coverage for Zipp wheels?
- What tubeless tires are compatible with Zipp hookless rims?
- I’m the second owner of my Zipp wheels. Are my wheels covered under the Zipp Lifetime Warranty?
- What about tire size and the rule of 105?
- What end caps do Zipp 808 and 858 NSW wheels ship with and what end caps are available?
- What tires are compatible with Zipp 303, 404, and 808 Firecrest hookless rims?