No, the purpose of Zipp's Keep Rolling program is to help customers that have an incident outside of the Zipp Lifetime Warranty policy guidelines. The original owner of any model year 2021+ Zipp wheel will receive a discount on replacing or repairing their current wheels with their original proof of purchase. If you need a different wheel model or specification, a separate wheel purchase outside of the Keep Rolling program will be required. Consult your local dealer for details.
Articles in this section
- What if I accidently damage my Zipp wheels outside of their intended use?
- Can I use Zipp's Keep Rolling program to purchase a different Zipp wheel or a wheel with different specifications?
- Can Zipp's Keep Rolling program be used more than once?
- Is Zipp's Keep Rolling policy free of cost?
- If my wheel is repaired or replaced through Zipp's Keep Rolling program, is it still covered under the Zipp Lifetime Warranty?