Zipp hookless technology rims are compatible with Vittoria’s Air-Liner inserts. Please use the correct size tire liner for your tire size. If your tire loses air pressure, stop riding as quickly and safely as possible. Zipp does not support running your tires without adequate air pressure in them as this could risk the safety of the rider and/or cause damage to the tire or rim.
Articles in this section
- What tubeless tires are compatible with Zipp hookless rims?
- What are the tire size limitations for my Zipp wheel?
- What are the tire pressure recommendations for my Zipp wheel?
- Is a wider tire with lower pressure faster?
- Are Vittoria Air-Liner tire inserts compatible with Zipp hookless rims?
- What is Total System Efficiency (TSE) and why is it important?
- Can I use a tube with my ZIPP hookless rim?