The Zipp 101 XPLR rims sold individually will not come with tubeless rim tape installed, but tubeless tape and tubeless valves are required for all Zipp tubeless rims to function properly with sealant and tubeless compatible tires.
Articles in this section
- Is the Zipp 101 XPLR wheelset approved for e-bike use?
- Do Zipp 101 XPLR rims come with tubeless rim tape installed?
- What spokes are used on the Zipp 101 XPLR wheelset?
- What is the weight of the Zipp 101 XPLR wheelset?
- What is the rider weight limit for the Zipp 101 XPLR wheels?
- Can I buy a Zipp 101 XPLR rim on its own?
- What is the overall rim specification for the Zipp 101 XPLR wheelset (depth, width)?
- Can you run a tube in a Zipp 101 XPLR rim with a tubeless tire?
- The new Zipp 101 XPLR wheels have a tubeless profile with hookless, straight sides. Do you have a list of tires that are compatible?
- Is the Zipp 101 XPLR wheelset Tubeless compatible?