For SRAM Eagle 12-speed 10-50T, Eagle 10-52T cassettes, or 11-speed 10-42T cassettes, you will need to install a 1.85mm spacer on the driver body before installing the cassette. For SRAM 12-speed road cassettes, no spacer is required. The 1.85mm spacer is included with XDR driver equipped wheels, like the Zipp 101 XPLR.
Articles in this section
- How do I change the endcaps of my ZR1 hub?
- How do I service my ZR1 hubs?
- Do you need a spacer on the XDR driver body when fitting a cassette?
- Is the Zipp 101 XPLR hub available in Boost spacing?
- What is the hub spacing for ZR1 disc brake hubs?
- What driver bodies are offered for ZR1 hubs?
- What bearing size does the ZR1 hub use?
- Is the ZR1 disc hub offered as 6 bolt or Center Locking rotor interface?
- How many points of engagement does the Zipp ZR1 rear hub have?
- What hub does the Zipp 101 XPLR wheel use?