The 3ZERO MOTO has no limitations with respect to tire casing types. However, keep in mind that the 3ZERO MOTO is not designed for downhill bike applications. This means it is safe to run downhill tires, as long as they are on a bike built for enduro or trail riding.
Articles in this section
- What do the lights on TyreWiz mean?
- Can I use any type of tire sidewall casing?
- What tire widths are recommended for the 3ZERO MOTO?
- What prevents the spoke nipples from poking through the tape on Zipp 3ZERO MOTO rims?
- What type of rim tape is required for Zipp 3ZERO MOTO rims?
- Can I remove TyreWiz from my Zipp 3ZERO MOTO during a ride if I need to install a tube?
- Is it safe to use tire levers when installing tires on Zipp 3ZERO MOTO wheels?
- Can I use Zipp 3ZERO MOTO wheels on an DH bike?