Each 1ZERO HITOP carbon rim is meticulously crafted and molded by hand at our factory located in Taiwan. The hubs are manufactured either in Portugal (ZM2 SL) or Taiwan (ZM 900). Subsequently, we transport these components to our three regional facilities for the assembly of complete wheels, strategically located near their respective markets. Our North American assembly takes place in Indianapolis, Europe in Coimbra, and Asia in Taichung.
Articles in this section
- What is the intended riding application for the ZIPP 1ZERO HITOP?
- What is the difference between HITOP SW and HITOP S?
- Does the 1ZERO HITOP use a hookless rim bead seat design?
- Can I use the 1ZERO HITOP wheels on an e-bike or DH bike?
- Is it safe to use tire levers when installing tires on 1ZERO HITOP wheels?
- Where are 1ZERO HITOP rims made? Where are complete 1ZERO HITOP wheels built?
- Can I order custom color graphics on my 1ZERO HITOP wheels?
- Are the 1ZERO HITOP graphics under a clear coat? Can they be removed?
- Is there a rider weight restriction for the 1ZERO HITOP wheels?
- Is the warranty period the same for rims as it is for complete wheels?