- Are bearings, spokes, and freehub bodies covered under warranty?
- Do I need to register for the Zipp Lifetime Warranty?
- Where can I find the Zipp warranty policy?
- I’m the second owner of my Zipp wheels. Are my wheels covered under the Zipp Lifetime Warranty?
- How do I submit a warranty claim for my Zipp component?
- What happens once I bring the product to an authorized dealer and request a warranty replacement?
- What if I accidently damage my Zipp wheels outside of their intended use?
- Can I use Zipp's Keep Rolling program to purchase a different Zipp wheel or a wheel with different specifications?
- Can Zipp's Keep Rolling program be used more than once?
- Is Zipp's Keep Rolling policy free of cost?
- If my wheel is repaired or replaced through Zipp's Keep Rolling program, is it still covered under the Zipp Lifetime Warranty?
- I need to replace the freehub in my ZIPP wheel. How do I choose the correct model and version?
- What is the maximum weight limit for ZIPP Wheels?
- Is my older ZIPP wheel compatible with 11-speed drivetrains?
- Is my spoked ZIPP wheel compatible with an XDR conversion for AXS use?
- Is my ZIPP disc wheel compatible with an XDR conversion?
- Does ZIPP still produce freehubs for 182 and earlier model hubs?